Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Horse Stories at Ponydom.com

I found a website today I thought was pretty cool. The site contains lists of books containing horses in the story or even in the background of the story.

If you read a horse related book you can add to the list by simply logging in and reviewing. I especially liked their review system since it allows for adding more than just liked or disliked and a few stars.

Search by discipline, genre, new releases, and a wide selection of titles and authors. There is a short description of the story and then one or two reviews depending on who has contributed.

I liked the idea that all the titles were lumped into lists so I could read through and decide what I might or might not be interested in reading.

Naturally, some of the titles from the women writers from Equestrian Ink are listed, although I haven't searched through the entire site yet.

If you're a writer, you might want to stop by and add your title if you don't find it on any of the lists. They are encouraging contributions of reviews and book titles.

So, on these long, wintery, dreary, January days and nights, you might want to take a look at this cool website. Might help the winter move along a little quicker!

www.ponydom.com

No comments: